Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Validate Your Ideas Before Executing on Them

Most people would agree that both ideation and execution are critical for a successful organization. Working on the technical side of things I have focused on execution and executing efficiently. As I have started to work more on Nurall I have come to realize that it is critical for us to get our ideas validated before jumping in and building the product.

It is at this step that I have found the Customer Development Process to be extremely beneficial. The vision of Nurall is to connect Mentors with Visionary Proteges.
I see strong correlation in what we are doing at Nurall and the Customer Development Process. Our customers are mentors who can guide us to build a product that will satisfy their needs.
We seek to learn from the customers, if you are interested drop in at Nurall and Sign up with us.
We also see social tools like Nurall's FB Page, Nurall's TwitterAccount as means for us to engage and learn from users.

The challenge I see is incorporating the customer development process while we are in a mad rush to build the product. There are a bunch of questions that are running through my mind.

When do you decide that you have talked to enough customers?
Is there a magic number?
What do you do if you cannot get hold of enough people to talk?
How do you handle conflicting customer feedback?

As we go through the customer discovery and learning process at Nurall I will share my thoughts here. I hope this will be beneficial to Entrepreneurs and others who are engaged in a similar process. As always I love to hear from my readers. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks
Ravi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your organizedrandomthoughts.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com